A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Willerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Willerson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Willerson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Willerson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Willerson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hospital Northwe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Darrell Willerson MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Willerson practice?
- Dr. William Willerson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Willerson practices Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Internists and Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.