Dr. William Willis Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Willis Jr?

October 13th, 2016

patient

awesome, kind, supportive, helpful

November 15th, 2015

Came in my life at the right time

January 23rd, 2013

He loves Insurance

I was 17(5 months from 18) when my fathers verbal abuse (w/ an occasional slap/punch) became frequent.The last incident was witnessed by one teamate and my volleyball coach. I was late (car problems) I was kickied and choked til I blacked out in the front yard.The police pressed charges and when he got out ,I got committed by him. I had the unfortunate luck of being acessed by Dr.Willis for 4 minutes and was listed possible Bipolar (that's a fav of his) and he immediatly asked for a 90 day override on my CHAMPUS ins usual 1week review.I had 3 teachers,5 neighbors, my best friends parents,my pediatrician& the cop that arrested my dad trying to get me out. It took a lawyer to dig up that he was keeping Champus patients a minium of 180 days with multiple diagnosis changes & 3 real MD's saying I was fine to get out.. He never even bothered to verify that I was there so I couldn't testify or that my father was abusive. He even tried took force lithium on me.Needless to say I know first hand about "faith" based techniques and his unusal approach to get results. I'm an adult now 42 to be exact ,graduated H/S w/ honors played 3 sports,went to UNC-CH graduated w/a MBA, own my home and have 2 beautiful girls.All of which he said would be "highly unlikely "to happen since" I had sever mood swing and I was manic bipolar w/ adjustment issues" that would requirer a minium of a 1year impatient treatment,which Champus would have paid for til I was 24. Do not go to Dr. W. Allen Willis do not let him near your children.

March 20th, 2012

Worth Every Penny

Don't waste time nor money if you're looking for sympathy, pity, or coddling. If you're seeking a gifted physician who can guide you to self-awareness that empowers you to then choose change and growth, make an appointment.

May 12th, 2017