Learn more about Dr. William Wilmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wilmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wilmer, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilmer graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilmer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilmer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William Wilmer practice?
Dr. William Wilmer practices Nephrology near Westerville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, OH.
See Westerville Nephrologists.