Dr. William Wilson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Wilson?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. William Wilson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 4th, 2011

The wait time does not reflect on Dr. W. The ER was under staffed.

I waited from 3:30pm until 11:30 before I was seen by a doctor. Once I was in an exam room things moved quickly. Dr. Wilson was very kind, and got right down to business. He gave me a physical exam and sent me for a CAT scan. I was diagnosed with a somewhat rare and USUALLY misdiagnosed disease. I was out of the hosptial by 3:30 am. I was impressed. You rock Dr. W!

July 21st, 2010

C.P.

Because I met Dr. Wilson in the ER at Clovis Community, appt. info, wait time, etc. is not a reflection of him. I found Dr. Wilson to be calming and respectful at a very stressful time. He was thorough and included me in the treatment plan, offering options and being open to alternatives I proposed, for example trying Chinese Medicine for high blood pressure.

Type 2 Diabetes