A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Winchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Winchell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Winchell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Winchell graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Winchell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William F Winchell MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. William F. Winchell practice?
- Dr. William Winchell has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Winchell practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Internists and Newton Lower Falls Rheumatologists.