A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wind is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wind
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wind, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wind graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wind has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Wind MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William M. Wind practice?
- Dr. William Wind has 1 office location.
Dr. William Wind practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons and Buffalo Sports Medicine Doctors.