Learn more about Dr. William Wind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wind is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wind
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wind Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wind, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wind graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wind has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Wind MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William M. Wind practice?
- Dr. William Wind has 1 office location.
Dr. William Wind practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Orthopedic Surgeons and Buffalo Sports Medicine Doctors.