A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wirshing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wirshing is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wirshing, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Diseases
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Secondary Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wirshing graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Charles Wirshing MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William C. Wirshing practice?
- Dr. William Wirshing has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Wirshing practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Psychiatrists.