A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wirshing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wirshing is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wirshing
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wirshing Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wirshing, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Basal Ganglia Diseases
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Secondary Parkinson Disease
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wirshing graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Charles Wirshing MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William C. Wirshing practice?
- Dr. William Wirshing has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Wirshing practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Psychiatrists and Woodland Hills Geriatric Doctors.