A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wirshing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wirshing is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wirshing
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Wirshing Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wirshing, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Basal Ganglia Diseases
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Secondary Parkinson Disease
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wirshing graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Charles Wirshing MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William C. Wirshing practice?
- Dr. William Wirshing has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Wirshing practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Psychiatrists and Woodland Hills Geriatric Doctors.