A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wisbeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wisbeck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wisbeck, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wisbeck graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Wisbeck has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Wisbeck MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Wisbeck practice?
- Dr. William Wisbeck has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Wisbeck practices Radiation Oncology near Everett, WA.
See Everett Oncologists.