A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wiseman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wiseman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiseman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wiseman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wiseman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiseman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiseman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
- St. Francis Health - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Wiseman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William J. Wiseman practice?
- Dr. William Wiseman has 1 office location.
Dr. William Wiseman practices Psychiatry near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Psychiatrists.