A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wiseman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wiseman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wiseman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiseman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Wiseman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
- St. Francis Health - Beech Grove
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Wiseman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William J. Wiseman practice?
- Dr. William Wiseman has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Wiseman practices Psychiatry near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Psychiatrists.