A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Witcik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Witcik
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Witcik Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Witcik graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Witcik has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Witcik MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Witcik practice?
- Dr. William Witcik has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Witcik practices Cardiology near Davenport, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Moline, IL.
See Davenport Cardiologists.