A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Witcik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Witcik graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Witcik has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Witcik MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Witcik practice?
- Dr. William Witcik has 7 office locations.
Dr. William Witcik practices Cardiology near Davenport, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Moline, IL and Geneseo, IL.
See Davenport Cardiologists.