Christal Rogers show details Christal Rogers
Mar 24th, 2011

After going to Doctors and people treating me like I was crazy and need real help! I was starting to think I was crazy! The staff and Dr Witt was great! Even if my treatment doesn't work at least I know that I'm not crazy and this isn't in my head! When I left the office. I felt like I was human again! I didn't feel alone anymore!

Awesome Experience!! show details Awesome Experience!!
Mar 4th, 2011

I first went to see Dr. Witt a couple of months ago after seeing a lot of doctors who just couldn't seem to tell me what was going on with my shoulder and elbow. I was able to get an appt. easily and my wait time was minimal. Dr. Witt came in and reviewed the records sent over from my other doctors before he started his exam. Once that was done he told me about a procedure that he felt I was a good candidate for (neurostimulation therapy), he took the time to explain it completely and asked if I had any questions about it before I made a decision. His staff sent home 2 DVD's that further explained the procedure. I decided to go ahead and try it and went in this past Tuesday to have the trial done. I have to say that I was amazed at how accurate Dr. Witt was, the first time they turned the machine on it covered the areas where I have had pain (for almost 2 1/2 yrs)! The nursing staff was wonderful to me and my family members before, during and after the procedure. For the first time since June 2009 I was able to move my shoulder and elbow without pain and the swelling and tenderness in my elbow was going away. When I went in to have the trial leads removed his PA did the removal and I can not say enough good things about him (Brian). I was very sorry that they had to remove them as the pain returned quickly. I am looking forward to having the permanent implant done in the near future. I have been to see a lot of doctors over the past couple of years and I have to say that my experience at Dr. Witt's office has renewed my faith in doctors. From the moment I walked in his office every one of his staff members were so nice and caring. I wish that all doctors and their staff were this good to their patients. Keep up the awesome job Dr. Witt and staff!!!