Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
plastic surgery, fine detail medical work show details plastic surgery, fine detail medical work
Apr 21st, 2016

Kind, caring, explains procedure well, very knowledgeable in his field, makes you feel comfortable during procedure. I really like this doctor.

by Lori Hiles on Oct 28th, 2015

Excellent care

Horrible Experience show details Horrible Experience
May 26th, 2015

The experience at the front desk was horrible, the young girl was rude and had no business at the front desk. The doctor was not much better. Worst personality ever. Worse than watching paint dry.

Highly recommend show details Highly recommend
by Michelle on Feb 20th, 2014

I couldnt be any happier with my results! Dr Wittenborn took the time to listen to me. His office staff were amazing and very accommodating to my needs. I would recommend Dr Wittenborn!

Patient show details Patient
by Sarah on Nov 6th, 2013

Had a awesome experience! The Doctor and staff were so comforting and understanding of my needs. Highly recommend.

Patient show details Patient
by Amy B. on Jun 26th, 2013

I am so happy with my cosmetic results. Dr Wittenborn did such a great job, His staff are outstanding! I would highly recommend his great office

I look normal again. show details I look normal again.
Aug 30th, 2012

After horrible breast reconstruction results from a Ft. Myers plastic surgeon, who shall remain nameless, Dr. Wittenborn made me look normal again. He is kind and compassionate. I am very pleased with my results.