A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wittert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wittert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wittert, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittert graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wittert has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Ross Wittert MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. William R. Wittert practice?
- Dr. William Wittert has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Wittert practices Pediatrics near Deerfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Libertyville, IL.
See Deerfield Pediatricians.