inactive

William H Woessner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 14th, 2012
This dr. bullied me into circumcising my son when i refused. Handing my son over to him was the biggest mistake of my life.

February 10th, 2012
One of the best Drs I've ever dealt with.
Dr. Woessner delivered my daughter and he was amazing. He made me feel safe and in good hands. He even came to my room the next day and posed for a picture with my daughter. My husband and I wanted him to deliver our second daughter but it didn't work out that way. I suggest this Dr over any other! He is amazing!

February 8th, 2012
Terrible experience
I could go on and on about how horrible my experience was with this practice, but the worst thing was bullying a new first time mother who wanted to keep her son intact into cutting him, repeatedly telling me that i could not leave with him intact. Possible negative consequences were never brought up to me or my husband. I did not give informed consent and my baby certainly did not give his.