A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wolfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wolfe is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolfe
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Wolfe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wolfe, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfe graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wolfe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Scott Wolfe MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William S. Wolfe practice?
- Dr. William Wolfe has 1 office location.
Dr. William Wolfe practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Gastonia, NC.
See Gastonia Neurologists, Gastonia Psychiatrists, and Gastonia Sleep Medicine Doctors.