Learn more about Dr. William Wolfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wolfe is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wolfe, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfe graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wolfe has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- York Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Scott Wolfe MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William S. Wolfe practice?
- Dr. William Wolfe has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Wolfe practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA.
See Voorhees Neurologists, Voorhees Psychiatrists, and Voorhees Sleep Medicine Doctors.