A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wolfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wolfe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wolfe, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfe graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wolfe has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- York Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolfe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William S. Wolfe practice?
Dr. William Wolfe practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA.
See Voorhees Neurologists, Voorhees Family Physicians, Voorhees Internists, Voorhees Psychiatrists, and Voorhees Sleep Medicine Doctors.