Dr. William Wolfe MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Voorhees, NJ

2.8

June 7th, 2015
I have found all these negative reviews to be founded. Dr. Wolfe you need to correct these issues from staff to bedside manner. Or you may be looking at more then just losing patients. You took an oath Doctor or has it been to long to remember that?

June 7th, 2015

February 6th, 2015
RN
I had tried numerous times to contact his office(after being referred by my PCP). I left THREE messages for staff(since no live body answers the phone! I need help & you people need to clean house & start over! Horrible!

February 6th, 2015
RN

July 18th, 2014
I had been seeing Dr. Wolfe for some time & every time I was there it was a 3-4 hr wait. One time it was in the middle of the hottest day and his ac was broken in the waiting room, we waited for 3 hrs, they wouldn't even let me open the front door for ventilation. But when I went into the back they had AC and I asked why didn't you send someone out to at least get fans and I was told it cost tooo much money, that's what they think of their patients. Also, I had left msgs. for the so called Dr. to please call me regarding about an x-ray he was going to talk to one of his buddies about and he never called me back. I called everyday for 3 weeks with no response except that he is going to have a problem giving me a script for the test. Why was it so hard is beyond me I finally asked my Family Doctor and I got it right then and there. Everytime I went to see him he always wanted to give me drugs. One so I don't get sick and one for pain which I told him I wasn't going to take because that doesn't work for me so why should I take them, he said because they make you FEEL GOOD. NO THANKS Just to let you know everytime I went to see him he was always high and talked not about me but about his family. DON'T GO TO HIM

April 16th, 2014
Don't believe all the negativity....
Dr. Wolfe is a great guy, kind, caring, courteous, respectful, and will take the time to get to know his patients. If a patient needs 2 hours to talk out some issues, he will work it out with you. This will make appt's get behind sometimes. Personally I would rather have to wait for a good Doctor, then not wait for a Doctor that has a 5 minute time limit for each patient. I know several Doctors that have quit practices because the corporation sets quotas on how many patients must be seen each day. This is not that kind of place. If you want to get in and out and have the doctor barely know your name, spend 3 minutes with you, then scribble some scrips out, this is not the place for you.... I have never been treated with anything but respect from all of the office staff, and I have never had any problems as far as getting an appt. or having scrips or paperwork dealt with. Of course, I also make sure to call a week ahead of time and give them plenty of notice for anything I need. I think a lot of the problems stem from people waiting until the last minute, then expecting the office to jump up and perform a miracle. "Failure to plan ahead on you part, does not constitute an emergency on mine..." Have a great day!

January 16th, 2014
I had been a patient a long time and always a Believer in Dr.Wolf. I understood the long wait and have always been understanding when it came to scripts, return calls, and letters that needed attended to. I always stood behind the Dr and would tell Every one he is the best.. Well recently I had a problem with obtaining my records which my attorney asked for and judge ordered. I also needed my script which was past due and it was not the first time this has happened. But it was the first time I questioned Karen. BIG MISTAKE. I was then faced with false statements about my character and was not permitted speak with the Dr. I was left with tarneshed medical records and no dr to treat me. I became very ill and was hospitalized. DR. Wolf please hire another employee or promote Eileen. KAREN IS DESTROYING YOUR BUSINESS..

January 16th, 2014

January 1st, 2014
Great doctor
I have had many issues with my chrohns disease but causing major headaches and bad neck and and back pain due to several car accidents. Dr. Wolfe took took his time with me and I had the x rays and mri done and he was great at acknowledging how much pain I was truly in when other doctors simply suggested ibuprofen which causes ulcers and inflammation cause of my chrohns and I ended up in the hospital for several weeks...If you reach out and get to know the staff they are really great especially Eileen and Karen ...I love them both and they treat me so well when I need any refills or paperwork...I see a lot of bad reviews....maybe only the upset people take the time to review? He deserves more credit! !!!

January 1st, 2014
Great doctor

March 22nd, 2013
personable
Dr Wolfe is likeable and for a neurologist that is not that common. He is experienced in Pain & in Headaches especially. I have a combination of conditions, was having a variety of headaches within the first year of seeing Dr Wolfe and he diagnosed and managed probably four separate causes. This office was previously unresponsive to calls, & does not appear to have all the old records from the prior medical group, all that handy. I was surprised recently when I actually had an appointment with Dr Wolfe provided with the first telephone call, was seen in less than a month, & with less than an hour wait on arrival.

September 28th, 2012
Not good all around
My son's school recommended this Dr.- Wait time is horrible (upto 3 hours) - we have been forgotten in waiting rooms, Dr. has brought his laptop in to read emails during the visit. He never ran tests for my son's ADD just gave him a questionnaire to fill out. Takes 7-9 days to get a prescription written between appointments. Staff has gotten better. I've decided to find another doctor.