A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Woodard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodard
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woodard Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Woodard, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodard graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Woodard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William L Woodard MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. William L. Woodard practice?
- Dr. William Woodard has 1 office location.
Dr. William Woodard practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Radiologists.