Learn more about Dr. William Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Woods is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woods
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woods Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Woods, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Woods has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- Boone Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Woods MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William Woods practice?
- Dr. William Woods has 1 office location.
Dr. William Woods practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Cardiologists.