Learn more about Dr. William Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Woods is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Woods, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Woods has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Callaway Community Hospital
- Hermann Area District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Woods MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William Woods practice?
- Dr. William Woods has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Woods practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Columbia, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kirksville, MO.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Cardiologists.