Learn more about Dr. William Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Woods is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woods
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woods Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Woods, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Woods has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- Boone Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Woods MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William Woods practice?
- Dr. William Woods has 1 office location.
Dr. William Woods practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Cardiologists.