inactive

William R Work MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

November 9th, 2016
Patient
Great DOCTOR LIKED HIM GOOD DOCTOR TREATED ME VERY WELL NICE DOG FRIENDLY STAFF

June 22nd, 2015
Dr Work wants patients to be healthy and happy... Very happy. He sits and spends time figuring out all your ailments, and then decides that you need a whole bunch of nutraceuticals, vitamins and antioxidants, and maybe a pain med or two. He then dutifully gets you into his web. He is a very manipulative dishonest excuse for a physician. I hope the med board of California looks into this hero's habits...oh, just sayin..

October 1st, 2014
He should not be allowed a license. My ex husband used to get OxyContin prescription from dr work. He did not have a cronic illness other than an addiction that dr work fed.

August 18th, 2014
We will miss you!!!
Just wanted to update this to inform whoever's searching that Dr. Work's office is closed. I have never had a better Dr. It's been months and I still haven't found anyone that compares to him. Fresno is seriously lacking in compassionate Pain Management Doctors. We will miss you Dr. Work... Good luck with your future ventures!

May 22nd, 2013
please help us
My wife and I have been trying for weeks to get into see dr. work and with no luck so far. we were patients of dr. Brown and are having trouble with their staff to get us referred there. Dr. Work took an hour of his time to talk to us and were not even his patients, HOPE to be. We are going to continue trying to get in and get the help we NEED. We've seen an add in the paper for Dr. Work and have heard great things, and were not really sure what else we should do, it's unfortunate that another doctors staff is determining if we can get help from dr. work. Dr. work what should we do?

May 2nd, 2013
ABOVE AND BEYOND
Dr. Work is the most understanding, professional, and actually cares about a patients pain. I thought I was out of luck in finding a Doctor who gets I and will listen and actually care about me. Dr. Work has literally saved the quality of my life. He is a great doctor. I have a serious back injury and multiple other injuries some I've already have had surgery on and some of my surgery's I felt the level of mistakes and non existing care from other doctors in town I was hopeless. Without a top insurance company I found no doctor would take the time of day to see me. But Dr. Work was my miracle and there is no comparison he is what other doctor's should thrive to be and he is more than just a doctor he is a person who cares about a person pains not just another doctor who is looking at you as how much can I bill and your a patient who needs and is considered a "to much pain to much risk " patient or a risky patient because of the level of pain your in due to your injuries and just passes you refers you to the next Dr.. Dr. Work will take in the sick, the poor and unwanted and help them he is a patriot and a Doctor who I'm proud to say I,m lucky enough to be his patient and this world needs more Doctor's like Dr. Work. Thank you Dr. Work and Staff for everything you have done and continue to do it's astonishing and amazing how above and beyond.

April 12th, 2013
Awesome Doctor! Awesome Staff!
I have had so many experiences with doctors/surgeons that just want to cut to fix my issues and if I didn't want surgery, I was out of luck! Dr. Work and his staff are unlike any doctor/surgeon I have ever encountered. They take so much time and listen to your concerns and answer all the questions you may have without making you feel as if your taking too much time. Dr. Work takes his time in explaining your treatment and gives you all the options that are available for you. I have had some issues with side effects of medications that we are trying for my condition and I feel that I must be such a pain, however, Dr. Work and his staff are always so patient and kind with me. He may cost a bit more than your average physician but he is not your average physician and in the end you WILL get what you pay for.

February 25th, 2013
A cut above
I have been in need of a replacement knee joint since 1998. I originally injured the knee catastrophically in 1974. I don't wan't to have another major surgery on any part of my body and my Pain Meds allow me some mobility that I would absolutely would not have without them. Dr Work has got my Thyroid and other Hormones in balance and this has been an aid to me losing 50 lbs. He has got my Cholesterol within normal limits I follow his instructioins for total body health as best I can within my physical limitaions nd take my prescribed meds and vitamins (D3 and Fish Oil to name a few) but I know without him succesfully treating my intractable chronic pain I don't think I'd be as alive and happy as I am today. As a patient under his care going on 10 years I feel that I can say that I am completly satisfied with the leval of care I get at his office. My girlfiriend who has been living with me since I started seeing Dr Work has seen my nearly miraculous rebound in my health. Her brother is a Physician working at Kaiser in San Jose and says I'm lucky to have found him and cannot see anything wrong with how Dr Work treats pain

October 26th, 2012
Run away
You have to pay a large monthly fee to get to see him one of the 4 days a week that he works. He will prescribe any medication you want. He is great for those that don't have anything serious going on. Ask others doctors. He has a terrible reputation with his colleagues. If you mention his name to pharmacists they just roll their eyes.

July 3rd, 2012
And honest review for an review for an amazing physician
I was referred to doctor work, by a very well respected neurologist. The first visit, I knew I had the most caring, kind and beyond thorough physician!! he has treated every part of my medical conditions, mind, body an spirit! I honestly don't think I would be here, if it were not for his amazing ability, to think outside the box. I would highly recommend him, to anyone blessed enough to have him as a doctor! Office staff works as a familyl! He has the entire package! I would like to thank you all! Amazing...

December 16th, 2011
4 star excellent in every area
VERY CARING,generous to a fault. Always maintains quality and ethics in profession.The best MD I personally could recommend.

July 4th, 2011
W. Work M.D. - The most caring & informed Dr. EVER!
I met Dr. Work in 2005 when he was requested by my surgeon to visit me for a pain consult after a series of operations. I was having terrible pain after 4 operations for gastrointestinal disease. Dr. Work came to see me in the evening & spoke to me for a good 30 minutes & changed my medicines & I immidiately felt relief. Due to his wonderful bedside manor & seemingly endless amount of knowledge I became a patient of his concierge practice in 2010. He is the most thorough, caring Dr. & I'm blessed to be under his care for both my chronic pain issues as well as hormonal imbalances, etc