Dr. William Workman MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Walnut Creek, CA

October 11th, 2016
Great Surgeon
Great person and surgeon, staff is friendly and professional. Zero complaints. Came highly recommended and it is apparent why.

September 21st, 2010
Excellent doctor
When I called, I was able to get an appointment for the following week. My ambiguous knee pain had gotten to the point that I no longer could use the stairs in my home. Dr. Workman was very professional, knowledgeable, and understanding. He immediately took x-rays, and then based on the results, sent me in for a MRI. Within two weeks, I was scheduled for my arthroscopic surgery! Two weeks after that I was using stairs and walking with virtually no pain. I have seen him a few times now, and he has been great each time. He uses anatomical models to explain the cause for your pain. Dr. Workman ALWAYS ends our visits with Are you okay with the information I have given you? Do you have any more questions for me? I know he sincerely wants to know because he doesnt have one hand on the door as he is asking. He remains seated with his laptop and my file. The ideal situation would be no injury or pain in the first place, BUT if you need an orthopedic doctor/surgeon, he is the one to see.

March 2nd, 2010
Will Workman is a great surgeon and a terrific guy. He fixed my torn rotator cuffs on both shoulders.