A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Worrall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Worrall
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Worrall Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Worrall, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Worrall graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Worrall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Psychiatric Institute
- North Star Behavioral Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Allen Worrall MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William A. Worrall practice?
- Dr. William Worrall has 1 office location.
Dr. William Worrall practices Psychiatry near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Psychiatrists.