A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wu, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Wu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Chun-Wei Wu MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William C. Wu practice?
- Dr. William Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. William Wu practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.