A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wunder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wunder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wunder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Wunder graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wunder has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Wunder MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Wunder practice?
- Dr. William Wunder has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Wunder practices Family Medicine near Noblesville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Sheridan, IN.
See Noblesville Primary Care Doctors.