Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About William Wyatt
William Wyatt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cheyenne, WY, with another office in Cheyenne, WY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery, Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. William Wyatt is affiliated with United Medical Center. William Wyatt has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
William Wyatt has the following 3 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
William Wyatt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cheyenne, WY.
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, General Surgery
Cheyenne, WY 0 mi6
Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Cheyenne, WY 0 mi22
Dr. Sateesh Devagupthapu
Occupational Medicine, General Surgery
Cheyenne, WY 0.28 mi