Apr 15th, 2015

Excellent surgeon and wonderful person. I would ABSOLUTELY see him again for any needs that I had and would refer everyone to him.

Patient show details Patient
by Donna Eschardies on Mar 24th, 2015

I first went to Dr. Wyatt in Jamuary, told him I lost over 200 pounds and asked him if he can get rid of my " front load" & my "side cushions" (hips). The first two visits were the best Dr Wyatt made me feel so proud of myself and he was so proud of me. I would recommend him to anyone that needs any type of plastic aurgery. He is very loving, caring and not out for the mighty dollar. He is there for the patient. I absolutely LOVE this doctor and his manners and most of all his staff. starting With Patty (Patti) and Mysty amd Desiree wow these ladies are the best, they treat you wonderful with dignity and respect. We are so lucky to have this doctor here in the state of Wyoming and especially here in Cheyenne. I am truly Blessed that Dr Wyatt preformed my surgery.

excellent Dr. Rude Billing Lady show details excellent Dr. Rude Billing Lady
May 6th, 2014

Dr Wyatt is one of the best and is excellent in his field. that being said, it is unfortunate that his billing staff AKA his wife, is so rude. She doesn't return calls, her attitude is poor and she is just plain rude.

Office Manager is Evil show details Office Manager is Evil
Sep 20th, 2012

I would highly not recommend Dr. Wyatt for the simple fact his office manager, which just happens to be his wife. She does not have the patients best interest and in fact, she will do anything to milk here patients dry so she can go get that Coach purse to add to her collection. She has a nasty temperament and will be quick to unleash her venomous mouth. There are better options out there for the simple fact you won't have to deal with her.

awesome show details awesome
Sep 8th, 2012

Dr. Wyatt was great! He took the time to listen to my questions and concerns. He treated me with care, respect, and professionalism. I would definitely recommend him because he actually cares about his patients!

Saved my husband's life... show details Saved my husband's life...
Jul 2nd, 2012

My husband was hospitalized and had extremely severe ulcerations (bedsores), which ultimately abscessed. Dr. Wyatt cleaned and debrided these every 2-3 days for a month and saw that the wound was kept clean and ultimately saved his life. He is a WONDERFUL doctor!

Nov 30th, 2011

out of all the doctors i've seen about my issue which was around 4, he was the best most caring and invovled doctor , he didnt pretend he cared he really did care and even called me personally at home to check on my progress after surgery he has done 2 surgeries on me total and has been awsome each time i would recommend him to anyone !

Pattys Rude show details Pattys Rude
Oct 11th, 2011

Patty was extremely rude to me and my co-worker on the phone. She was very unprofesional.

Over all appointsments and procedure done. show details Over all appointsments and procedure done.
Jul 15th, 2011

From day one the staff was great on the phone, as I arrived, in the room and as I left the office...very friendly. As for Dr.Wyatt, my appointments were professional and to the point as far as what needed to be done for my scar revision under my breast. The operation went great, he fixed the problem and I'm very happy. I hated to have to say good-bye when all way said and done. I want to go back so he can give me a tummy tuck, I know he would do a great job. I would recommend Dr. Wyatt.

Dr. Wyatt is the best!!!!!!!! show details Dr. Wyatt is the best!!!!!!!!
May 21st, 2011

My husband had to have his tailbone removed and Doctor Wyatt did an amazing job explaining to both my husband and I what needed to be done. He was professional, kind, funny and had great bedside manners. After the surgery he called me immediately and explained what he did and what was to be expected. He spent a good amount of time on the phone answering my questions and was very patient and thorough. He made extra follow up appointments to be on the safe side of things. I hear a lot of good things about Dr. Wyatt from everyone! He loves his job and I wouldn't ever recommend another doctor over Dr. Wyatt. We truly appreciate everything he has done for us. I can't thank him enough! He is awesome. Period!

the cleft palet/cleft lip god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! show details the cleft palet/cleft lip god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 9th, 2011

dr wyatt is indeed a genious he has been my surgen for as long as i can remember and he is an artist with a scalpal i am living proof of his art of reconstruction and i will say to any body reading this and planing to have surgery with dr wyatt you made the best choice in the world he doesnt think of you as a paient he doesnt treat you like one he makes you feel like family and that i feel is how every doctor should treat you and once you meet dr wyatt you will feel the same way and you will feel very comfortable and at ease with him and you will be amazed with his art i love yaaaaaa dr. wyatt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! j.olson/werts

Doctor Wyatt is a life saver!! show details Doctor Wyatt is a life saver!!
by K. Newell & Family on Aug 28th, 2010

It has taken me 9 years to find a Dr. willing to take on my special surgry. Doctor Wyatt was truly the best! Always kind, caring, and concerned for my health. I would recommend Doctor Wyatt to anyone. He will always be like family to me. I will never forget him. I love ya Doctor Wyatt!!K.Newell

Magic Man show details Magic Man
May 2nd, 2010

Its not a choice! You will love him and his gals.

tiger finger on both hands show details tiger finger on both hands
by Mary Ann Gallegos on Mar 1st, 2010

Dr. Wyatt is not only pleasant, professional, he is a genius! He knows his profession, is funny, very personable. He has chosen his staff to fit his personality. Everyone is extremely friendly, pleasant and helpful. He and his staff are my Hero, Heroin!

by Darlene Buchanan on Nov 7th, 2009

Dr. wyatt was very caring and very clear on explaining options and proceedures