Dr. William Wyatt MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Cheyenne, WY

February 1st, 2017
My Wife and I both have used Dr. Wyatt's services and have both been more than satisfied each and every time, We both have received the best care from him and his staff. All of his staff and himself in our minds have always gone above and beyond , for us.

March 21st, 2016
Dr. is Great! Staff is NOT!!
Dr. Wyatt is kind and considerate, his staff is the complete opposite. They are very short on the phone, and obviously you need them to schedule a needed surgery, but they have little regard for your feelings or the physical discomfort that you may be having. The office opens at 8:00 but they won't answer their phones until 9:00 or even later. Once you do get in touch with them, they have very little energy to treat you like a customer. Patty is Terrible. No compassion or customer service skills. When you call, they respond like you are bothering them, and I've never dealt with medical office staff that was so uncaring.

December 19th, 2015
Dr. Wyatt is AMAZING! He takes time to explain everything to you. He has a GREAT personality. He knows his stuff and won't mislead you. I wish I could go see him even when I am finished with my treatments! Front desk is good but you aren't there for them you are there for Dr. Wyatt and he won't let you down! AMAZING, WONDERFUL, KIND, CARING, SPECTACULAR, OUTGOING HUMOROUS Doctor that everyone should meet at least once!!

October 27th, 2015
Simply put, Dr.. Wyatt is simply amazing. I would highly recommend him

August 6th, 2015
Do not go to this doctor !!!!!!
Do not see this doctor do not go to his office the worst experience ever over charges Patti his office manager and wife is a lier and very nasty I hope they get ran out of town .

April 15th, 2015
Excellent surgeon and wonderful person. I would ABSOLUTELY see him again for any needs that I had and would refer everyone to him.

March 24th, 2015
Patient
I first went to Dr. Wyatt in Jamuary, told him I lost over 200 pounds and asked him if he can get rid of my " front load" & my "side cushions" (hips). The first two visits were the best Dr Wyatt made me feel so proud of myself and he was so proud of me. I would recommend him to anyone that needs any type of plastic aurgery. He is very loving, caring and not out for the mighty dollar. He is there for the patient. I absolutely LOVE this doctor and his manners and most of all his staff. starting With Patty (Patti) and Mysty amd Desiree wow these ladies are the best, they treat you wonderful with dignity and respect. We are so lucky to have this doctor here in the state of Wyoming and especially here in Cheyenne. I am truly Blessed that Dr Wyatt preformed my surgery.

May 6th, 2014
excellent Dr. Rude Billing Lady
Dr Wyatt is one of the best and is excellent in his field. that being said, it is unfortunate that his billing staff AKA his wife, is so rude. She doesn't return calls, her attitude is poor and she is just plain rude.

September 20th, 2012
Office Manager is Evil
I would highly not recommend Dr. Wyatt for the simple fact his office manager, which just happens to be his wife. She does not have the patients best interest and in fact, she will do anything to milk here patients dry so she can go get that Coach purse to add to her collection. She has a nasty temperament and will be quick to unleash her venomous mouth. There are better options out there for the simple fact you won't have to deal with her.

September 8th, 2012
awesome
Dr. Wyatt was great! He took the time to listen to my questions and concerns. He treated me with care, respect, and professionalism. I would definitely recommend him because he actually cares about his patients!

July 2nd, 2012
Saved my husband's life...
My husband was hospitalized and had extremely severe ulcerations (bedsores), which ultimately abscessed. Dr. Wyatt cleaned and debrided these every 2-3 days for a month and saw that the wound was kept clean and ultimately saved his life. He is a WONDERFUL doctor!

November 30th, 2011
out of all the doctors i've seen about my issue which was around 4, he was the best most caring and invovled doctor , he didnt pretend he cared he really did care and even called me personally at home to check on my progress after surgery he has done 2 surgeries on me total and has been awsome each time i would recommend him to anyone !