A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Han is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Han, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Han has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Arundel Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Yunsup Han MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William Y. Han practice?
- Dr. William Han has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Han practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Glen Burnie, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Glen Burnie Internists, Glen Burnie Critical Care Practitioners, and Glen Burnie Pulmonologists.