A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lee is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Y W Lee DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Y. Lee practice?
- Dr. William Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Lee practices Family Medicine near Monterey Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA and La Mirada, CA.
See Monterey Park Primary Care Doctors.