A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Yaakob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Yaakob, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaakob graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Yaakob has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Yaakob MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Yaakob practice?
- Dr. William Yaakob has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Yaakob practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Tallahassee Radiologists.