Dr. William Yaakob MD Patient Reviews

• 1 review

Showing 1 - 1 review

August 13th, 2015
Unimpressed
The staff and RN who helped with my procedure were wonderful and caring and very clear with me - the doctor, not so much. He didn't make eye contact with me or even address me personally once. He was also asked a question about another patient while he was with me and yelled at the nurse who asked it, calling the the other patient an "idiot." He was also quite rough doing my thyroid biopsy, and I had terrible pain and swelling for over two weeks - an unusually long time, as the nurse told me when I called to ask. He also made a rude comment about what I was wearing as if I wasn't in the room, and it ended up that the sample was too poor to be able to diagnose, so I'm supposed to repeat the biopsy. Overall, the staff and the RN for interventional radiology were awesome, but Dr. Yaakob was pretty rude and made me feel very uncomfortable, especially at a very stressful time. If you're going to Tallahassee Radiology Associates, ask who is doing your procedure first! I learned that the hard way!