Learn more about Dr. William Yeakley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeakley
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Yeakley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Yeakley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeakley graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yeakley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Yeakley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Yeakley practice?
- Dr. William Yeakley has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Yeakley practices Ophthalmology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Uniontown, OH.
See Akron Ophthalmologists.