A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Yeakley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Yeakley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeakley graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Yeakley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yeakley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William R. Yeakley practice?
Dr. William Yeakley practices Ophthalmology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Uniontown, OH.
See Akron Ophthalmologists.