A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Yeakley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeakley
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yeakley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Yeakley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeakley graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yeakley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Yeakley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Yeakley practice?
- Dr. William Yeakley has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Yeakley practices Ophthalmology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Uniontown, OH.
See Akron Ophthalmologists.