A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Yetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Yetter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Yetter, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yetter graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yetter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Southside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Albert Yetter MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William A. Yetter practice?
- Dr. William Yetter has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Yetter practices Psychiatry near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, VA.
See Virginia Beach Psychiatrists.