Dr. William Yetter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Yetter?

November 30th, 2016

Front office staff is very unorganized and it contributes to the patient satisfaction.

August 12th, 2016

Hi really like dr. Yet tear/ moved here from Pgh, and am real comfortable with him, he is a very caring dr.

June 12th, 2016

Forever Grateful

I am the spouse of a patient of Dr. Yetter. I had totally lost hope that my spouse could be brought back to reality, I was wrong. It has been over 10 yrs and with treatment and a cocktail of different drugs we have been able to lead a peaceful normal life and delay the progress of his decease. Miracles never cease to amaze me, but they do happen.

October 25th, 2013

DONT GO

Dr.Yetter knows i struggle with anorexia, on my last visit (new procedure, get weighed and blood pressure) I got on the scale with no problem. until Dr.Yetter looked at me and said "that can't be right" when i asked if it should be higher or lower he mumbled "definitely higher." why would someone say that to anyone?! let alone a "professional" to a person who struggles with anorexia.. Just last week i waited an hour to go back, and was in there 5 minutes tops. He asked how i was doing, i said terrible and he responded with saying okay. puts you on tons of meds and doesnt even explain them to you! this "professional" didn't even wean me off my cymbalta, the withdraws were horrid. please save yourself the money and the trip and find someone who can really help!!

March 8th, 2012

Overwhelmed

I came to Dr. Yetter after being wrongly diagnosed by another Dr.Dr. Yetter was very straightforward & caring and always has the best answers for the simpler things I find trapped in my thoughtsHe Rocks!I thank God for him!!

December 14th, 2011

Dr. Quigley is a wonderful physician. She spends time with you and explains things so that you can understand them without feeling like she's talking down to you.

Dr. Theordore Mason

RUDE and UNETHICAL

I tried to setup an appointment with Dr. Rabbitt's office and I was placed on hold for at least 15 mins. Then, when I got lucky and someone picked up, they hanged the phone on me. That was absolutely unethical and rude. I felt disappointed and disrespected.

they seem lost

His staff is horrible!!!! Every time I call them I get someone new and dont know what there are talking about or even seem to care. I always wonder if that is how he is

December 13th, 2011

Dr. Farnworth is excellent in his profession. He is knowledgeable, committed, funny and he genuinely cares about his patients!

Only Dr. I Trust !!

Dr. Reed will not allow any patient to look "done". The results arealways natural looking. I am grateful to him for not allowing me to go"over the top", even though he would have made more money. He is adoctor first, businessman second. He has the patient's best interestsin mind. The staff make you feel like a family member. The office isprivate and discreet. I am able to go to doctors in Europe, India orJapan but none that I have seen compare to Dr. Reed

Manners

He had the worst bed side manners. And after a long wait time, he had a bad attitude.