A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Yong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Yong is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Yong, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Seizure Disorders
- Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Yong graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Yong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hon-Wai Yong MD is a male Pathologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Yong practice?
- Dr. William Yong has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Yong practices Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hollywood, CA.
See Los Angeles Pathologists.