A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sun, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sun graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sun has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Zu-Hoe Sun MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William Z. Sun practice?
- Dr. William Sun has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Sun practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.