Overall Review

February 3rd, 2016
I had a new pt app with Dr Sun on monday. I had to reschedule 2 times due to insurance issues and asset Maryann was so patient and accomodating. Dr Sun is very professional and very thorough. He was able to diagnose my problem when the last 2 docs that I went to could not .

January 6th, 2016
Excellent doctor.

October 3rd, 2011
Dr. Sun is an older man and his patients reflect similar age brackets. He calls his patients by their first names although he is addressed by his sir name.He is highly impatient and dislikes repeating an explanation which he never gave the first time. He will remind you that he is the doctor, not you. This arrogance no longer works among educated patients. He has lost this one.

March 16th, 2011
highly recommend
I've been a client of Dr.Sun's for 20 years plus and as I've become older, my eyesight has not improved. But each time I had eyesight problems, Dr.Sun was able to correctly diagnose the issue and find a solution. First, it was a retina problem & he recommended one of the best retina specialists. A couple of years later it was a cataract, on which he operated perfectly. This past week, it was a secondary cataract and he performed an laser procedure with some high tech machine in the office.I was able to see him on short notice as I think he and his staff (staff is courteous, attentive and efficient) always make room in their schedule for you when it's an emergency. Not only that, the doctor called 24 hrs. later to check on my eyesight and said I should call him the following day to give him an update. I would recommend Dr.Sun to anyone requiring an ophthalmologist.

March 16th, 2011
Dr. Sun has been my ophthalmologist for 5 years. I think most ofhis patients are older, but I went to him because his office is closeto my apartment. I don't have many eye issues (just yearly check-upssince I wear contacts), but whenever I have concerns he's been veryhelpful. He set me up with some contacts that are super convenient(you can sleep in them!). Also, when I had really dry eyes this winterhe gave me a treatment that really helped. Overall, I highlyrecommended him.