A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Zachow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Zachow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zachow graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Zachow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Eugene Zachow DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William E. Zachow practice?
- Dr. William Zachow has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Zachow practices Family Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sonora, CA and Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Family Physicians.