A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Zamboni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Zamboni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Zamboni, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zamboni graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zamboni has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zamboni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan