Dr. William Zamora Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William Zamora?

Posted on November 30th, 2016

Staff was so unprofessional, wait time was ridicouls i would not reccomend anyone here waste of time.

Paciente

Posted on September 8th, 2016

El doctor es espectacular y Paula no se diga! No creo que tenga las mejores colaboradoras a su alrededor si solo el pusiera personal un poco mas capacitado y educado hacia el servicio al cliente!! Como Dr. Si lo recomiendo

2 SCHEDULED APPOINTMENTS WERE CANCELLED WIHTOUT NOTIFICATION

Posted on September 5th, 2016

I'm coming to the office and the appointment are cancelled without any notification. The reason: Dr. Zamora has to visit a hospital today. Rude and unprofessional staff, prefect useless!

Posted on April 30th, 2016

The best doctor in town very professional and dedicated to his patients. he take a time to explain

Posted on March 29th, 2016

I disagree with previous reviews because I consider Dr William Zamora DO one of the best doctors, an excellent professional and extremely dedicated to his patients.

Posted on February 25th, 2016

I do not recommend this doctor. Although it is easy to get an appointment with him, his bedside manner is awful. Takes about an hour wait after coming in on time for your appointment. Lack of courtesy by both him and his staff have made my experience less than pleasant. I am now looking for a new primary care physician.

Posted on February 18th, 2016

They were able to get me in for same day appointment. Front desk is so unprofessional. They take forever to call back with results and honestly dont even care from the rude response i had from the receptionist. I thought i was going to receive personal attention from Dr. But I should of just had gone to my community clinic.

Posted on August 15th, 2015

Terrible experience!

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

Front office is a mess, rude, and unprofessional!

Horrible doctor, horrible bedside manner, never punctual

Posted on October 2nd, 2012

If you are looking for a doctor, do not go to Dr. Zamora - you're better off diagnosing yourself on webMD. Everytime I have to wait over 90 mins for him to come into the exam room, and when he does his bedside manner is so poor I immediately wish I stayed home. He fails to walk you thru the steps of anything that he's performing on you, leaving you to wonder what he's doing. The last time I saw him, his approach to my condition was so poor he failed to notice how dire my state was - telling me to return in 4 days for a follow up - no more than 7 hours later, I was in the ER being prepped for a major operation that he failed to take seriously. Had he caught the very obvious in front of him, I am positive that my ER visit may not have happened. Do not throw your money away on this crack-pot doctor.

Wait time is crazy!

Posted on June 26th, 2012

I was in the office for almost three hours on multiple occasions. The doctor, spent three minutes with me. While I did have one good experience where I was in and out in under an hour the other three times have been excruciating!

Posted on July 21st, 2017