Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Zeidler
Dr. William Zeidler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Middletown, CT, with another office in Middletown, CT. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Geriatric Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Zeidler is affiliated with Haven Health Center Of Cromwell, Haven Health Center Of Cromwell, Cromwell CT and High View Health Care Center, Inc., Middletown CT. He speaks English.
Dr. William Zeidler has the following 3 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. William Zeidler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middletown, CT.
Dr. Tanya Hanke
Middletown, CT 0 mi9
Dr. Kashif Ramzan
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Middletown, CT 0 mi7
Dr. Racquel David
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Middletown, CT 0 mi17