A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Zeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Zeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeman
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Zeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Zeman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeman graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Zeman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Peace Harbor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Frederick Zeman MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William F. Zeman practice?
- Dr. William Zeman has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Zeman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Eugene, OR.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.