A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Zepf, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zepf graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zepf has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital - Sutter Pl
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zepf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Zepf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Zepf practice?
Dr. William Zepf practices Family Medicine near Davis, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dixon, CA.
See Davis Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Guillermo Zepf, Dr. Bill Zepf, Dr. Billy Zepf