A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ziegenfus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziegenfus graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ziegenfus has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William David Ziegenfus MD is a male Urologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Ziegenfus practice?
- Dr. William Ziegenfus has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Ziegenfus practices Urology near Glen Mills, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Ridley Park, PA.
See Glen Mills Urologists.