A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziegenfus graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ziegenfus has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ziegenfus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Ziegenfus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William D. Ziegenfus practice?
Dr. William Ziegenfus practices Urology near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Media Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Ziegenfus, Dr. Billy Ziegenfus, Dr. Guillermo Ziegenfus