Dr. William Zigrang MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Burlingame, CA

January 7th, 2014
Horrible experiences
This has to be the most horrible doctor's office I have ever vistied. Each time I arrived no one was in the waiting room. When the docor saw me. He told me how competent and superior he was. He said he was a better doctor than a noted internanist whom he named. His mannner was arrogant and controlling . Then our vist was interrupted by a person from the front desk saying and naming a woman who had just called. The doctor then began discussing her and complaining about her in my presence. I was shocked and embarassed for this lady. I felt this was highly unprofessional. The staff is completely incompetent and unable to give the insurance company the proper codes for tests and treatment. My insurance agent is still trying to get them to correct their errors. Also in another instance, they were unable to get the insurance company's permission for a treatment. I waited 9 months never heard from them I called repeatedly was given lame excuses and ended up having to start the procedure all over again with a another doctor's office which handled everying in competent manner. There is no compassion or understanding. They are out to make money and showcase the doctor's" superiority"

June 19th, 2013
So pleased!
I was diagnosed with hyperthyroisism by my ob/gyn and he told me to go to an endocrinologist for treatment. Found Dr Zigrang on this website and decided to go to him. I explained my resting heart rate was very high and the receptionist called me back in an hour saying Dr Zigrang would see me an hour later. He was extremely thorough. He checked me from top to toe, went through a very detailed medical history, and didn't dismiss anything I said. He was fully professional throughout but was humourous and easy to talk to. He was also very knowledgable not just about my condition but about anything I talked about in my colorful family history. I don't have to go to doctors often for myself but have worked with 100s in my career and I rate him very very highly.