Learn more about Dr. William Zoghbi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Zoghbi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Zoghbi, FACC, FAHA, FASE is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Zoghbi graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Zoghbi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Antoine Zoghbi FACC, FAHA, and FASE is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William A. Zoghbi practice?
- Dr. William Zoghbi has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Zoghbi practices Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Cardiologists.