Learn more about Dr. William Zoghbi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Zoghbi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zoghbi
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zoghbi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Zoghbi, FACC, FAHA, FASE is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Zoghbi graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Zoghbi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Antoine Zoghbi FACC, FAHA, and FASE is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William A. Zoghbi practice?
- Dr. William Zoghbi has 1 office location.
Dr. William Zoghbi practices Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Cardiologists.