Dr. William Zurhellen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Zurhellen?

July 29th, 2016

Couldn't even get through!

I am due this fall with my first baby. I called Dr. Zurhellen's office and was on hold just to speak with someone for 9 minutes 30 seconds before I hung up! I will not be calling again. If it takes this long to speak to someone I'd rather try another Doctor.

May 18th, 2016

The most rude experience in any doctor's office, not a minimal sign of bedside manner. Ridiculous.

April 1st, 2016

Knowledgeable, professional and kind, with a great funny bone!

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Zurhellan. He's simply the best. It seems nowadays it's difficult to find a doctor that will take time with you and answer all of your questions without making you feel like you are an imposition, but Dr. Zurhellan ALWAYS has the time for my children! He is both professional and kind, and very gentle with my three boys. Dr. Zurhellan has a fantastic bedside manner. He makes the boys smile and laugh even if they are feeling under the weather. Even when we haven't been to the doctor in a while, my kids will ask if we are going to see "the guy who calls us a meatball!" (They are still pretty little, so they don't always remember his name, but they do remember that he likes to ask them, "Are you a meatball, or a hot dog?" They get a kick out of that!) From a parent's perspective, he takes the time to answer your questions and ALWAYS sits down with you after routine visits to make sure you don't have any concerns about your child. He offers great advice about child behavior, and I honestly don't know if I've ever had a doctor more willingly give of his time to make sure that I have all of my questions answered. Seriously - I've had fifteen or twenty minute talks with him AFTER the actual examination! Dr. Zurhellan is a doctor who truly cares. And he knows his stuff. I have recommended him to family and friends with children and will continue to do so. Highly, highly recommended. Also, his staff are all fantastic. So friendly and supportive and kind. Just a wonderful group of people.

September 17th, 2012

Times may have changed..but not Dr. Bill

I have raised my three children and all of them were patients of Dr. Bill. He was the man I called in the wee hours of the morning, and depended on late at night. He makes a child laugh right after they've screamed at the sight of their "shots" and comforted parents when their wits were at their end. When you have Dr. Bill...you have everything.

November 4th, 2011

the best in the area

one of the few good docs in the area

March 14th, 2011

Excellent and Cheerful Doctor

We just transferred to our new residence which is near Dr. Zurhellen's clinic. I needed a new pedia doctor for my son and when I called for an appointment, I easily got a schedule for my son's check-up. Dr. Zurhellen is very friendly to his patients, putting them at ease with him, he is also cheerful, thorough and precise. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is considering him as their Pediatric doctor, he is truly one of the best!

August 1st, 2010

EXCELLENT

Dr. Zurhellen is competent, thorough and caring. I am a nurse myself and I feel completely at ease and confident every single time I take my daughter to his office.

May 18th, 2010

Great Doctors Office

-Really caring staff in the office they take the to to make sure you are healthy, and they help you understand why you are sick. Highly Recommend to Everyone

July 8th, 2017