A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Zurich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zurich
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Zurich Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Zurich, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Zurich graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Zurich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Kimball Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Mark Zurich MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Zurich practice?
- Dr. William Zurich has 1 office location.
Dr. William Zurich practices Urology near Toms River, NJ.
See Toms River Urologists.