A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Williams Culp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Williams Culp is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Williams Culp, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Culp graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Culp has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Noble Hospital
- Dupont Hospital Llc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Culp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- MDWise - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Williams M. Culp practice?
Dr. Williams Culp practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Kendallville, IN and Van Wert, OH.
See Fort Wayne Otolaryngologists, Fort Wayne Surgeons, and Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeons.