Learn more about Dr. William Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Evans, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Evans has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Lake Granbury Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Evans MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William R. Evans practice?
- Dr. William Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. William Evans practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Stephenville, TX.
See Stephenville Surgeons and Stephenville Sports Medicine Doctors.