Dr. Williams Trotter MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 26th, 2016
Experience to Remember
Dr. Trotter and all his associates, especially Cora, Yvette, Nguyen and Dr Martidis have been nothing less than fantastic. Dr Trotter is professional, knowledgeable and most of all personable. He takes the time to explain procedures, options and results. He makes sure you're informed, comfortable and most of all listens to any concerns you may have. His surgery skills are the best. The Miramar Eye Specialists group has exceeded all my expectations. I had cataract surgery in my right eye. I can just about call the surgery results a miracle. What a difference the surgery made. However, it was like the Miramar Eye Specialists group was holding my hand through whole process including all the Pre-op and Post-op appointments. The surgery was a complete success with no complications. In addition to all the terrific service provided, they actually saved me money when they could. I'm now scheduled to have a second surgery in my left eye. Can't wait. Can you believe that. I'm actually looking forward to eye surgery. I've always had problems just putting eye drops in my eyes. Thank you Miramar Eye Specialists group and a special thanks to Dr Trotter. Great job....

July 22nd, 2015
Dr. trotter is the a spectacular doctor. My favorite ophthalmologist

February 6th, 2014
I've been a patient of Dr. Trotter for many years. He performed a successful cataract surgery on me and made me feel at ease through it all. Dr. Trotter thoroughly explained and educated me on any procedures I've had , as well as my progress on my annual visits. He is professional, personable, and compassionate. His warm smile makes you feel relaxed. Dr. Trotter is a top notch doctor that you can trust. My eyes are in good hands with Dr. Trotter.

October 16th, 2013
Highly recommend!
A wonderful experience pre and post op. A Stellar surgeon who cares sincerely. About your understanding of the procedure and will spend as much time as you need for you to feel totall comfortable with all aspects of the surgery. My experience and resulting 20/20 vision was more than I could of wished for.

October 16th, 2013
Fantastic eye surgeon
Dr trotter is a very skillful surgeon ! I was amazed with whole experience. I flew out from Florida to Calfornia for a week for this surgery which took about 20 minutes of operative time. I had total trust in his dedication to having me understand all aspects of the procedure per and post op the surgery. I was at awe how painless it all was. my vision was 20/20 as a result. I would highly recommend this surgeon ,by the he is my son!

July 23rd, 2010
Dr. Trotter is a very caring physician. He explains everything about your condition and you feel he has your best interest at heart. He is well qualified. I had cataract surgery with the doctor and was well cared for. I can highly recommend the doctor.

December 3rd, 2015