A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. O'Brien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William O'Brien DO is a male General Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. William O'Brien practice?
- Dr. William O'Brien has 7 office locations.
Dr. William O'Brien practices General Practice near Levittown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bensalem, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Levittown Primary Care Doctors.